GAY NEW YORK
Gay Friendly New York – The Big Apple – The City that Never Sleeps – is one of the world’s greatest travel destinations.
For tourists seeking the planet’s most exciting city-break, New York is definitely the answer.
New York has fabulous shopping, stunning modern architecture, scintillating night-life, and incredible museums and galleries. There is so much to do and see here – and the pace of life is electric. This amazing gay friendly USA hotpot is really a place you must visit.
Don’t come to New York to relax!
These days, well-known gay areas such as Chelsea in gay Friendly New York, Hell’s Kitchen and The Village are competing for the pink dollar with rising areas like the Upper West Side, Queens, Park Slope, and even Brooklyn.
Best Gay bars in New York
- Henrietta Hudson – New York’s most popular lesbian bar. Located in the West Village.
- Therapy – The place to hang out in Hell’s Kitchen. Beautiful crowd – mostly boys. Some lesbians.
- The Monster – 30 year old West Village gay bar. Friendly mixed gay and lesbian crowd. Dancing downstairs.
- Gym – Gay sports bar in Chelsea.
- The Eagle – Popular Chelsea leather bar.
- Eastern Bloc – Hot East Village gay bar. Strippers, go-go dancers.
- Splash – Wild party bar in Chelsea.