Gay Friendly Seattle is a genuinely beautiful city, and its surroundings are spectacular. The city’s wealth has exploded in recent years – primarily due to its computer industry. This has brought an influx of energetic, talented young people to the city – including many gay men and lesbians.
Gay Friendly Seattle is centered around Capitol Hill, a picturesque, friendly area with a good selection of gay bars, clubs and eateries. You surely can experience one of the best USA gay places here.
Best Gay bars in gay friendly Seattle
- Wildrose Tavern – Seattle’s premier lesbian bar.
- Seattle Eagle – Seattle’s original and best leather bar.
- CC Attle’s – Cruise bar. Mixed crowd. Good food.
- The Elite – Oldest gay bar on Capitol Hill.
- The Cuff Complex – Bear bar. Real men. Older, tougher crowd.
Saunas & Clubs
Steamworks Seattle – Bears, blue collar men, studs, daddies. Cruisy sauna, lockers, private rooms, gay porn jack off room. Basic Plumbing – Sauna & bath-house. Club atmosphere. Good some days, very quiet on others. A tad hit and miss.